Recruitment in progress!
In order to access the e-deanery platform, follow the instructions:
- Go to: wwsh.edziekanat24.pl
- Click on the text on the left: If you are a student and do not have an account, register
- Enter the PESEL [Polish Resident Identification Number], surname and e-mail address that was given in the application form (if you cannot log in, it means that we do not have your e-mail address in our documents. In this case, please provide your e-mail address, it is necessary for the registration process in the system)
- Foreigners without a PESEL number are asked to contact the platform coordinator individually (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to receive login data.
- Login data will be sent to your e-mail address
- The information on the platform will be updated on an ongoing basis. Ultimately, each student will have access to their finances, grades, schedules and timetables and other information.
- In case of financial inaccuracies, please contact a Treasury Office staff member at the Dean’s Office on the ground floor or at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Please report any problems to the e-mail address of the platform coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please upload your photo to the E-Deanery system. You can do this by clicking on the MY ACCOUNT tab and then you have to click another tab, namely: Change the data. There you should upload your picture.