Recruitment in progress!
During the Integrated Master’s Degree Program in Psychology, the student will be able to choose specializing in one of the following: Clinical psychology or Psychology of business and vocational counselling.
INTEGRATED MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
|Field of studies||Psychology|
|Duration of studies||5 years, 10 semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Master of Science in Psychology|
The main aim of the Psychology studies at the Warsaw University of Humanities is to educate professionals equipped with the ability to shape personalities, thinking and behavior. The program prepares graduates to professionally perform the social role of a psychologist in an environment of constantly and rapidly changing demand for knowledge and skills, taking into account the holistic perspective.
Description of the major
Graduates of Psychology course specializing in Clinical Psychology are characterized by thorough knowledge of methodological basis of psychological diagnostics and assessment in this field, i.e. competent use of ready-made diagnostic tools and the ability to independently construct new psychometrically correct measurement tools. They are able to competently interpret development and personality disorders and to identify disorders that impede normal development and functioning.
Graduates will find employment with various institutions, e.g.: with counselling centers for children and adolescents or for adults (psychological and pedagogical counselling centers, counselling centers for people addicted to psychoactive substances, counselling centers for sexual health, family counselling centers), with counselling centers offering consulting, advice, intervention and therapy at:
– private offices conducting psychological and psychotherapeutic practice; hospitals and outpatients clinics treating patients suffering from somatic, neurological or mental diseases;
– rehabilitation and care centers for patients with chronic diseases;
– treatment and care centers for the elderly patients;
– teams dedicated to health promotion (educational institutions, institutions helping the elderly, counselling centers);
– local and central government teams responsible for the health policy and crisis response;
– universities and research teams, involved in teaching and clinical research in the fields of health and illness psychology and personality psychology.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|One- time payment for one years|
|Area I||2.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Fees in EUR shall be paid into the following bank account:
Santander Bank Polska S.A.
PL63 1090 1883 0000 0001 3579 4488
File a complete set of documents with our Recruitment Office:
Integrated Master’s Degree Program, 5 years:
- Application form,
- Original or a certified copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- One photograph of 35 x 45 mm format,
- Color photo in JPG format, dimensions 456 x 368 (height x width) pixels, resolution 300 dpi,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of €100 to the bank account of the University.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.
DELIVER A COMPLETE SET OF DOCUMENTS TO:
Recruitment Office of the Warsaw University of Humanities
((Fifth floor, ZNP building)
ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw
+48 690 890 760; +48 730 556 366