Television production and directing
Recruitment in progress!
The Bachelor’s Degree Program in Journalism and Social Communication at the Warsaw University of Humanities is an excellent choice for all those who wish to tie their future to the broadly defined world of the media. In addition to a thorough knowledge of journalism and social communication, each student will acquire practical skills in the major of their choice.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM
|Field of studies||Journalism and Social Communication|
|Duration of studies||3 years, 6 semesters|
|Language of instruction||Polish, English|
|Degree obtained||Bachelor’s Degree. You may continue your studies at the graduate or post-graduate level.|
Description of the major
Studying Television Production and Directing as their major, students get prepared to work as producers and production managers for television. Students also learn the specific qualities of the work of television producers and learn the basics of shooting, sound production and TV editing. The classes enable students to gain knowledge about the filming skills, copyright law and the operation of the media market in Poland and worldwide, as well as to learn the specific qualities of the Polish and global media markets.
|Entry fee € 100|
|Full time and extramural studies|
|Payment for one year||Payment for one semester|
|Area I||2.400 euro||1.400 euro|
|Area II||2.900 euro||1.650 euro|
Area I – Post-Soviet States, UE, (except GB)
Area II – Asian and African countries, Non UE European Countries (including GB), north and south America countries and Australia.
Fees in EUR shall be paid into the following bank account:
Santander Bank Polska S.A.
PL63 1090 1883 0000 0001 3579 4488
File a complete set of documents with our Recruitment Office:
Bachelor Degree Program (Undergraduate studies):
- Application form,
- Original or a true copy of the certificate of matriculation,
- 1 photograph of 35 x 45 mm format,
- A colour photograph in JPG format with dimensions of 456 x 368 (height to width) pixels, with a resolution of 300 dpi,
- Proof of payment of the admission fee in the amount of 400 PLN to the bank account of the University.
Foreign applicants shall additionally submit:
- Certificate of matriculation accompanied by a certified translation and an apostille or the document authentication,
- A photocopy of the passport,
- Insurance policy,
- Medical certificate confirming the holder’s ability to study in Poland,
- A copy of the certificate confirming their knowledge of Polish language. In the absence of such a document – the Applicant’s statement on the level of language qualifications and on entering the language examination organized by the University upon the Applicant’s arrival in Poland.
All persons applying for admission to the University will be accepted automatically after they submit a complete set of documents and pay the admission fee.
DELIVER A COMPLETE SET OF DOCUMENTS TO:
Recruitment Office of the Warsaw University of Humanities
(Fifth floor, ZNP building)
ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw
+48 690 890 760; +48 730 556 366