Recruitment in progress!
The Student Self-government is the sole representative of all students of the Bolesław Prus University of Humanities in Warsaw.
COMPOSITION OF THE STUDENT SELF-GOVERNMENT IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020:
Gabriela Grochowska – President
Agata Gajewska – Deputy President
Filip Kołodziejczyk – Secretary/Clerk
Kacper Cheda – Treasurer
All students, regardless of the course of study, have the same rights and obligations listed in the Study Regulations. The student self-government conducts activities in the field of student affairs (education, social and living affairs, cultural affairs, intellectual development of students). Students’ self-government acts openly, informing students about all aspects of its activity. Three representatives of the Student Self-Government are members of the Senate of the WWSH University.
Every WWSH University student has the right to:
- express opinions on matters falling within the tasks of student self-government,
- submit requests and proposals to the student self-government,
- acquire information about the work of the student self-government,
- participate in the meetings of student self-government collegial bodies,
- obtain help from the student self-government.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org