Recruitment in progress!
The Student Self-government is the sole representative of all students of the Bolesław Prus University of Humanities in Warsaw.
All students, regardless of the course of study, have the same rights and obligations listed in the Study Regulations. The student self-government conducts activities in the field of student affairs (education, social and living affairs, cultural affairs, intellectual development of students). Students’ self-government acts openly, informing students about all aspects of its activity. Three representatives of the Student Self-Government are members of the Senate of the WWSH University.
Every WWSH University student has the right to:
- express opinions on matters falling within the tasks of student self-government,
- submit requests and proposals to the student self-government,
- acquire information about the work of the student self-government,
- participate in the meetings of student self-government collegial bodies,
- obtain help from the student self-government.
Contact details: email@example.com